Every day we receive messages from our Bumbles™ Moms asking questions, allaying their worries or just sharing their Bumbles™ experience with us. These comments are so inspiring and quite frankly, just too good not to share.
We invite you all to join in on the fun and share your stories and pictures of your Bumbles™ Baby with us on our Facebook or Twitter pages and #BumblesMom your post. We will then choose the best quotes, tips and stories each month and you will be featured in our monthly blog and we will gratefully bestow you with a “Bumbles™ Cookery Club Goodie Bag.
We invite you all to join in on the fun and share your stories and pictures of your Bumbles™ Baby with us and you could be featured in our monthly blog
Here’s a few we have received so far!
- "My son loves the Mango & Banana with Quinoa (called payo) and asks for it at every meal. He loves to eat it straight out of the jar. We have subsequently demolished Dis-chem and Clicks supplies in our area." Kim, Claremont, Cape Town
- "I just wanted to say that I have now personally tried your product on my own son who is 6½ months and I found it to be fantastic! Great to use over the holidays and have as a back up in my nappy bag for my hungry guy. As a midwife, I will definitely recommend your product to my mom’s when I do weaning talks with them as a healthy back up when they are unable to produce fresh food." Pippa
- If you see a sneeze coming, don’t feed ‘till it’s gone, or there will be food everywhere – and I mean everywhere – even on your glasses! Suzan
- "My boy is 7 years old and allergic to nuts, egg, soy, gluten, milk and fish but I use baby food to bake flavoured muffins and bread for him. I usually use another brand but your baby food tastes so much better, you offer a healthy range with delicious different flavours. Thank you for your great work, we will definitely be supporting you!” Sumarie
- “I used spices and herbs from the beginning... some ‘experts’ will say not to until they’re a year old, but if you keep all food bland to start with, it’s hard to get your kids to try new things when they’re older. We love Bumbles™, keep up the great work!” Elizabeth
Sharing our stories with one another will make us realise we are not alone and offer us reassurance knowing that it’s all going to be okay!
Bumbles™ is a firm believer in the power of moms sticking together. Even though we are strangers and we don’t know one other from a bar of soap, as mothers, we have an incredible bond and empathy for each-other, a powerful bond that is proving to defy all odds. Sharing our stories with one another will make us realise we are not alone and offer us reassurance knowing that it’s all going to be okay!